About The Community
The luxury living you’ve been looking for.
Thinking about downsizing? Do you play golf or love fishing? Are you looking for a waterfront property? A weekend getaway so you can relax and decompress? Don’t want to spend your free time working in the yard? Then the “Villas at Royal Oaks” has everything you’re looking for.
As an emerging bay-front, luxury development, this Mediterranean-influenced community makes for a special place to call home. Just across from the Aransas County Airport in Fulton and adjacent to Rockport, Royal Oaks is reinventing coastal living.
Set amongst windswept oak trees, each villa has a private, screened-in porch that faces the water and a 1-car garage. And, as a homeowner in Royal Oaks, you will have access to the private pier, a putting green, walking trails and a tranquil pond.
And the villas are affordable. Two brand-new villas are currently available; both priced under $500,000. And, there’s always the option to build your own villa and choose the finishes that you prefer.
Honestly, there is nothing like living at “The Villas at Royal Oaks”. Whether you’re looking for a vacation home or a new primary residence, we make coastal living worry-free. Make an appointment to come visit today!
All Villas are 2- or 3-bedroom plans.
Villas Phase 1 Plat
- All Villas are 2 and 3-bedroom floor plans
- Engineer stamped designed, steel reinforced concrete foundation (compacted sand base)
- 2x6x16” O.C. All exterior walls 10’ high
- 2x4x16” O.C. All interior walls 10’ high
- 2×4 individually sound separated/densglas, 2 hour fire rated common wall floor to roof deck
- Engineer stamped design roof trusses
- Treated 2×4 & 2×6 sole plates at concrete contact
- 5/8 galvanized anchors bolts 32” O.C.
- 5/8 corrigated plywood sheathing all exterior walls and roof deck
- Tyvek wrap and seal entire wall perimeter’s envelope
- Bitumen waterproofing and pan sill all doors and windows
- Bitumen self seal commercial roof under tile (no felt)
- Simonton insulated glass windows all impact rated (no storm panels required)
- Neuma insulated glass patio and sliding doors all impact rated
- Full 1” masonry 3 part stucco system/ elastomeric color in finish coat
- Overhangs, facia & porch ceiling all stucco (no painting)
- Monier bell tile roofing, copper valleys, flashings
- Stone creek paver porches and entries sealed and painted garage floors
- All framing and fastening systems, doors, windows, stucco and roofing TWIA Engineer Certified- WPI 8 filed with State of Texas
- Boracare termite and mildewcide treated, filed, and recorded
- Icynence foam insulation, all walls, roof and deck
- ½” sheetrock all walls, 5/8″ sheetrock all ceiling; green baths
- ¾” round corners, beaded arches and doorways, light texture
- Williams primer, paint, and all finishes (choice)
- Cabinets, vanities, built ins all solid knotty alder/wood/self closing drawers (style & color choice)
- Exterior doors 1 3/4 thick x 8’ tall solid knotty alder with 4 ball bearing hinges
- Interior doors all 1 3/8″ x 8’ tall solid knotty alder
- 5 ½” ceiling crown moulding through out
- 8” moulded baseboards through out
- All hardware Emtek or Schlage (choice of finishes)
- All counter surfaces 3cm granite (choice of colors/edges)
- Guest bath cast iron tub or tile walk in shower (choice)
- Master bath tile walls, floors, ceiling and nitches (choice)
- Frameless tempered glass shower enclosures
- All flooring engineered wood or laminate/ceramic tiles (choice). Carpet as alternate
- All schedule 40 PVC waste lines
- All ¾” and ½” copper & Pex water lines
- All fixtures and faucets Moen or Kohler, under mount sinks (choice)
- Navien circulate, on demand, gas hot water heater
- No common pipes under or in any unit (all separate to street services)
- Brass outside hose bibbs
- City code inspected
- 200 amp Eaton manufacturing circuit breaker master and sub panel
- All GFCI outlets per code
- All 4” & 6” recessed cans on rocker switches
- Underground individual service
- Decorative lighting package by choice
- Direct TV prewired to desired locations
- Smoke detectors hard wired (battery backup)
- City UL code inspected
- Carrier 2 & 2 ½ ton systems central HVAC
- All 1 ½ fibre duct board/flex out
- Ceiling mounted diffusers and return air balanced
- Kitchen hood and bath vents ducted to outside
- City code inspected
- Cook top/Oven (gas)
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- All stainless steel Sears Elite (options by choice)
- 10’ wide x 8’ high prefinished, raised panel insulated clopay with 2 remotes and Lift Master openers.
- Units sold unfurnished as to furniture , mirrors, artwork, glass silverware, and wall decorations
- Patti Knight with Island Chic Home Staging & Redesign has furnished and decorated these models. She is available to assist or totally furnish, redecorate and stage your new “Villa @ Royal Oaks”